Kashmir Truth Be Told Blog
Yus neereth gassan, pheereth cha yevaano: morda che gassan zinde (Kashmiri saying)

10/20/08

I'll be Back

Dear Friends ,

"Everything clever", someone rightly said, "is not always art" ! Ditto for many comments that I could publish and some which were too grose to find a place on my blog. My friends did a good job in a bid to attempt a detour and side-step the issues raised in my last three posts. But what is attempted must be sustained. And I will endeavor to follow along the path I have chosen. As I read many a lackadaisical outburst on my I-phone, I am unable to respond off hand, for I am constrained by my need for brevity. But I assure all my honourable friends of an apt reply - line for line - befitting the acumen, comprehension (indeed common sense) and sagacity of all the commentators. No wonder form, rather than substance, seems to matter to people like them. 

Dear friends i am awfully busy these days , for my personal and professional reasons but your reply follows - and trust me I won't disappoint.

Thanks for all your concern about  my well being.

Best Wishes

6 comments:

  1. hi i m new to blogging plz visit my blog www.timezofkashmir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Koshur,

    One of you best lines so far in your blogging history till date is:
    "Dear friends i am awfully busy these days , for my personal and professional reasons"

    Trust me if this gets true for every current Kashmiri muslim in Kashmir,
    The day is not far when all yours problems are solved and Kashmir and Kashmiris would be back to normal.
    What every current Kashmir resident needs to do is rather than indulge in self destructing agitations, is to get busy taking care of your personal and professional commitments with full heart and mind.
    And you will see many things in the right light.
    Hope this thought dawns upon every Kashmiri and it will lead to the disappearance of their existing sufferings which is nothing but their own creation.
    -Amen
    -A Kashmiri

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do u know he is not busy strategizing for the freedom of Kashnmir??? Freedom from India and Pakistan can and has become personal(and professional as well) for many. I have been so restless to make the cause of Kashmiri freedom struggle as my personal engagement......May God show us the direction....ameen......ajaztam@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do u know he is not busy strategizing for the freedom of Kashnmir??? Freedom from India and Pakistan can and has become personal(and professional as well) for many. I have been so restless to make the cause of Kashmiri freedom struggle as my personal engagement......May God show us the direction....ameen......ajaztam@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salaam,
    Dear I have posted a 22 minute BBC Radio documentary on recent Kashmir on my blog. Hope you find it helping.
    Bonjour

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope allah keeps you well

    ReplyDelete