[[The man is so confused that he expects pears from a willow tree.]]
2. Jahan chhuh ashkun mazhar.
[[The world is a theatre of love.]]
3. Hoonis pyov sabirah nav, sui, ha maliha, zani yas wuthit avv
[[A dog is known to be a patient animal; but only he knows, oh father, who got attacked (how vicious they can be)]]
4. Hooni sund hyuh sabur, achi poor, ballai door, buthis noor.
[[May you have patience like a dog, and may your eyes keep
undimmed; let misfortune remain at a distance from you,
and let cheerfulness be always upon your face.]]
5. Kathih Suet wasih weh, tah kathih suet wasih sreh.
[[A word stirs up anger or love.]]
7. Dilikis bagas dur kar gasil, Adah dewah phuli yembarzal bag
[[Keep away dirt from the garden of your heart, Then perhaps the Narcissus garden will blossom]] (Lal Ded)